The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Porter's

Welcome family and friends! Sam and I decided this would be a fun way to keep in touch and to share some pictures of us. I hope to hear from you all soon. :-)
This Monday we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the time flown by. Thankfully Sam will have leave for two days, so we won't have an experience like last years anniversary. (he was on the submarine, deep in the water) I'm not sure what we will be doing because Sam has been very secretive about the whole thing. I'll let you know how it turns out!
Love you!
Sam, Christina, & Magnum

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, the both of you look so good.

Let us know about the dog, I didn't even know you guys had one.

Miss ya!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

Christina,
I am glad to see you now have your own blog! Woo hoo! I will look forward to seeing what you guys are up to :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home