The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Anniversary Pictures

Captain Sam
beautiful view!
This is where we were, out there in the water
Magnum gives "driving" a try
Me before I got burnt!
Our pooped out pup
China man's hat
Sam fell when trying to pull the anchor up, and fell on the coral... Ouch!
The island where they filmed Gilligan's Island
Sam being Sam

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

I hope your day was a special one!

Miss ya!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Reads said...

Well, I am glad to see another familiar face in the blogging world! Hope you two are doing well. We are now living in Ohio were Adam is an assistant pastor! Check out our blog for more details:
www.readreflections.blogspot.com

Well, the pictures are incredible! Maybe some day we'll have to come visit (sure you haven't heard that one before)!
Congrats on the two year mark! God is so good!
Adam and Trisha

4:39 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Trisha, it's great hearing from you! I'm glad you found my blog page. Like I just wrote earlier, we would love to have you over if you ever get the chance to come to Hawaii. I'm actually on my way to your blog, so I'll see what you guys have been up to. :-)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Christina! Oh my word -- sounds like so much fun! I can't believe the injury Sam got while WE were talking on the phone! Hahaha. . . remember I was like "Well, you better go get that situation under control!" Poor Sam! Oh and poor Magnum didn't like the water!! oh AND, i had no idea Gilligan's island was filmed at Kaneohe Bay. That's it -- I'm there. For a three hour tour. . . ok whatever.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

Looks like so much fun! Is the boat yours?

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home