The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sweetheart's

So on top of the boat trip Sam also got me a sweetheart ring. It's two hearts joined together. (I know too mushy) His heart is alexandrite on of his birthstone (pearls are also for June, but that's not very masculine) and my heart is peridot. I always hated my birthstone, because it's such an icky green color... but this one's not bad. I like my gift, I'm not complaining! :-)
Well, for those who are wondering, my sunburn is healing quite nicely. I should be pealing any day now! Hopefully I will be able to sleep on my back tonight. The last couple of nights were not fun for either of us. And speaking of sleep, I better get to bed! I am working at the Church this week. Good-night!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your sunburn is healing. I hope to never know what that feels like.

I LOVE your ring, Sam did a great job in picking it out.

Miss ya!

Love ya lots!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

That is a very pretty ring. Sam has good taste!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^He does! But he is married to Christina, so of course we knew that. ;~)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samuuel is so sweet!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home