The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fridge Magnets! Leave a message!

Sorry I took the fridge down, cuz some people were leaving rather rude remarks. Sorry all! I'll try to post some other fun stuff later. We took Magnum to the dog beach today... He hated it! I don't know what's up with our dog, he hates the water. It was so funny to watch him try to run across the beach after a wave went by, so he wouldn't get wet. :-) He's been having a rough couple of weeks. He got fleas, and because of that we haven't been letting him on the bed or couch until they are all gone. Anyway I guess he thinks we are punishing him, so he's been all mean and unbearable. You would think, he's just a dog... he'll get over it, but he hasn't yet! We would end up with the overly sensitive, water hating dog. :-) We will try the beach again... maybe he'll get used to it. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...poor dog!!! The warm weather doesn't help with the fleas. How are you and Sam enjoying your summer?

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if all my comments are coming through - so i'm going to try this again . . .
Animals are so funny sometimes. I don't know if I've ever told you that we have a cat. Her name is Cocoa and we have SO much fun with her (even if she is a cat!) :oP
We just took her on a 8+hour trip to my parents house in MI - - she did really well! Yeah!! Tad and I went home to see my parents and I was in Julia's wedding. Hope the next trip to the beach goes better!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand about the personality thing. charlie has some serious strong willed issues. if he doesn't want to go somewhere he will just flop down on the ground. you can drag and pull him, but he won't get up. stubborn dog!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Hannah! so good to hear from you, yes I got all your comments. How is Northwoods? I miss you and everyone else too... Hey, when are you coming to visit me? We would have so much fun! What are you guys up to this summer? I'll have to give you a call and catch up. Love ya!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Hopefully Magnum will learn to enjoy the water! I don't really have any tips on that. Maybe it is just a stage he is going through?! I don't know. He is adorbable, though.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home