The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Legacy of Princesses

My Mom made me this costume... I loved it!

Anna & Miriam

Miriam as Sleeping Beauty

Anna as Snow White (she's my mini me)

As you can see royalty runs in the family. I bet you guys didn't know Sam married a princess. :-) Mom the girls are beautiful and I enjoy getting all these pictures, keep 'em coming!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. The girls are SO cute.

That was a fun day when you and Sam bought the dresses.

Where can we catch the trolley?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Yeah I remember! Where's the FREE trolley? That was quite an adventure! Good times :-)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Sam will have to come visit during Christmas, when the trolley is free! :~)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home