The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sweet Pea


So I've been on an e-bay kick recently, and I found the nursery set I EVENTUALLY want. No this is not my way of telling you guys anything. :-) It's called Sweet Pea from the Grow collection. Isn't it too cute! I love it because it can go for either a girl or a boy. I'm trying to buy small pieces here and there so, when we do start a family I won't be trying to buy all my stuff at once. So if anyone sees this bedding lying around for cheap, let me know! Well, that's all for tonight. I'm going to go cuddle with my husband now. He's on the couch watching Friends. :-) Bye!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very cute set. Will you and Sam find out the sex of the baby when you are pregnant? I love that it can go for a girl or a boy and I love the quilt on the wall.

Don't buy TOO much because you know our family, you will be set for life once we find out that you and Sam are expecting. After Melissa and Melina, I don't think they had to buy much else. Of course it will be difficult since you are in HI, but don't worry, we will find a way.

I love and miss you!

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-4710040-0062251?_encoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B0006FLE0E

4:38 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I've looked there before, but they only sell the extra stuff, not the actual bedding. :-( But thanks for looking!!!! I never knew bedding cost so much until I started shopping around. We've looked at other cheaper items, but the sweet pea collection is my favorite! I haven't bought much. I have a crib that my mom gave me before they left, and I have some small items that we found for free. With the cost of shipping I just figured I would have to get most of my stuff from here. ANYWAY! I love you!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if I see anything this summer, I will be sure to pick it up for you!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

That is adorable. What a great idea for a room for boy or girl!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home