The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sam's special day

The Birthday Boy!
The cake (actually it's a big brownie... Sam's favorite)

So today was the big day, Sam's birthday! I asked him last night what he wanted for dinner, and his choice... Shepherd's Pie. Now I've never made it before, so I called some friends and went online and found my recipe. According to Sam it was great,(his words not mine!) so that's what I'm going with. :-) We had ourselves a nice quite evening, because Sam has to work tomorrow. So no partying late for us! :-)
Thanks for the e-mail Yesenia and thanks to my family for calling and singing to Sam. He really enjoyed it. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cakes looks yummy!!!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy Birthday SAM! from Jason and Laura

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids all would like a piece of Samuel's Birthday brownie.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, the last comment from anonymous was from Mom and kids.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home