The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 12, 2006

Here he is... my birthday boy! I just wanted to take a moment to say I have such a wonderful husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Now, I'm not saying everything is always perfect, but he sure knows how to make me laugh. Plus, he is so handy around the house. My dad will attest to that, he is always asking when Sam is coming over... not me, just Sam. (I try not to get to bitter about that) I'm just glad they love him as much (or more) as they love me. Anyway...

Happy 26th Birthday Sam!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you guys doing for his birthday?

My mom loves that he is handy around the house. I think different parts of the house saw more of Sam than we did the last time you guys were here.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, you are looking pretty swank. Sorry I was not able to call you on Monday. I am actually in transition from jobs and my last day was Monday. I am going to be at Edward Jones now. Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful birthday, and I hope to see you soon.

Joe

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home