The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Reminiscing


I was looking through some old pictures our church has on its database, and I found this picture of Sam and Anna. (I guess I’m in it too, but I don’t count since I’m not looking at the camera) I think this picture was taken the summer of 2003. Sam and I were “just friends” at this time. (Really, no matter what my Mom says) We were not dating yet, but we did spend a lot of time hanging out together. My friend Keiki had a job that left her with little time to hang out with me, and Sam was just wanting some of my Mother’s food. If you’ve had any of her cooking then you know I’m not kidding. I always joked around with Sam and said he only married me cuz he thought I could cook like my Mom. :-) ANYWAY! It just blows me away to see how tiny Anna was. Time has just flown by! She is growing into such a beautiful young girl. I miss all my siblings very much. It’s so hard for me; especially when I think about the fact that I’m missing them grow up. If I had the money I would try to be there every summer, but alas God has not overly blessed us in that department. So, I guess I have to settle for phone calls, sporadic as they may be, and pictures sent to me via e-mail or my phone. My mom would say it’s my fault because I’m the one who decided to get married… both her and my dad wanted to keep me until I was 35. :-) Well, that’s all for today, thanks for visiting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

I really need to visit!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

Christina,
You are a VERY funny girl! Even though I have never met your fam, I could just imagine you parents saying that they wanted to keep you until you were 25! Where are they now btw? I assume Anna is your little sis right?

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home