The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Talk about a BIG dog!

This is not a dog it's a horse! I don't remember when I first came across this picture, but it was a while ago. This here is Gibson. He's a three year old Harlequin Great Dane (not a Dalmatian, even though he looks like one) and he holds the record of being the tallest dog in the world. He's as tall as an NBA player! Ellen is 5'7½" and as you can see he's way taller! Just thought this was interesting and I wanted to pass it on. It's amazing what you can learn from the internet! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a big dog. Wouldn't our mom's love him? He is a cute dog though.

How has the week been for you and Sam? Do you have any plans for the weekend? Are you done with school?

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to know that I'm not the only Ellen fan in the family!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home