The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Like Father like Son
















The picture on the bottom is a picture of my dad in the fourth grade... and on the top is my brother Benjamin who is in the fourth grade. The resemblance amazing, isn't it! My little brother is growing up so quickly. Before I know it he'll be a teenager! A teenager who looks and acts like my father... Scary! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benjamin is a mini version of your father. Even when they were here, the way he walks and talks, it is the same. It's cute!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - i can't believe how much they look a like. and benjamin is so big. the last pics i saw of him he was a little boy - wow

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home