The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Family!

My Dad, Anna, Mom, Benjamin, & Miriam
Anna, Benjamin, & Miriam at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago

Well, my family went online last night and checked out all my pictures. Miriam was upset that I had no pictures of her on my blog. So Miriam here you go! I just love the bottom picture of the kids at he zoo. In my head I can just hear what each one is saying. Benjamin has got that "Whoa" look on his face, Anna is like "I wanna touch... Daddy get it for me", and Miriam is just spazing out, like normal! I wonder where she gets that from? :-) I'm sorry I missed out on it. Well, it's the weekend and I am so ready for it! I hope everyone's weekend goes well, and I'd love to hear about it. Much love to you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times-- you have a beautiful family! I LOVE the picture with the polar bear. That is a true kodak moment! Thanks for sharing.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Melissa wants to take a road trip out to AL this summer.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

So lucky! It would be so great to be able to just "take a road trip" to see my family! You guys would have a blast down there. :-)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home