The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What Leading Lady Am I?

You scored as Anastasia. At some points in time you feel as if you are very lost and don't know where you belong. However, you later discover that you are very important. You'd give up whatever it takes in order to be with the one that you love.

Anastasia

70%

Mulan

65%

Belle

55%

Ariel

55%

Pocahontas

40%

Aurora

35%

Jasmine

25%

Cinderella

10%

What Leading Lady Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny!! I looked at where you got this test and took it. I scored as Mulan 75%, then Belle 70%, Ariel 60% and Anasasia 55%. That was fun! :o)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i took that quiz too. and apparently i'm 80% like mulan - weird and then belle. funny i didn't really picture myself like mulan. i kinda wish i was more of a graceful one. but she's good too - i guess. girls always want to be the princess - right!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I took it again and had Sam answer it for me (like what he thought I would say) to see if I would get someone else... I was Ariel She was my favorite growing up. :-)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home