The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nursery Patrol


Sam and I had nursery duty a couple Sunday's ago, and as you can see Sam has as much fun as the kids do! I must say, he does make a good looking cop! :-) He's gonna be a great dad, because he's just a big kid stuck in a man's body... reminds me of my dad! You probably won't hear from me till Saturday, cuz a good friend of mine is leaving the island so we are having a girls night at the Princess Hotel in downtown Waikiki. Wahoo! Don't worry we behave ourselves. All of our husbands are in the Navy and at one point they were all out to sea at once, so we called ourselves the single wives. It was so nice to have people to hang out with on those lonely nights, and it was also nice to have someone who understood what you were going through. I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post them later. :-)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture...

Have fun this weekend and I cannot wait to see pictures!!!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, the real ones are a lot more fun!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings my wonderful friend! First, i hope you were finally able to go to sleep and second, how in the world are you?? I got the idea to search for your blog from someone at church (i think Ray and Bonnie). I've truly enjoyed looking through you're pictures. This is a great idea - maybe - someday - tad and i will start one too. :o) Those baby sheet were super cute. And i would love to have a big dog like that great dain - although i don't think our cat would really appreciate that. :) I will have to try and get a hold of you soon.
Love ya - Hannah

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nursery toys (and floor I had cleaned many times)bring back memories of beening there at Ohana. Samuel you look great as a child cop. Christina, do behave yourself and keep it down. It’s no fair to have so much fun without me, Princess.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Christinia:
I came across your blog and thought I would say hey! Sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying married life! I remember when Sam came to Northland and you left class early to go see him (Jec 4, i think!) and we were all peeking out the window to see him! Sounds like you had a great anniversary, and to live in Hawaii! How awesome. It was neat to see how things were going for you!
Kelli Frey

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina,

How was your weekend? Pics please???

Are you and Sam doing anything for the 4th?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Hey Christina! You beat me! You were one of the folks I was going to say "hi" to tonight when I do a bit of blogging. I saw one of your comments on another page, and I was happy to see that you also have a page. This is a great way to keep updated. Say hi to your folks for us the next time you talk to them. We always talk to them when we visit Calvary. Hope you are doing well! Take care!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home