The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Patriotic Pup

Ok, I know I haven't written in a while but I have been so busy! (I know, I know) So here are a couple of posts to fill you (the one person who reads this) in. For Halloween our community had a doggie coustume party, and they were giving prizes away. So of couse I have been looking for an excuse to dress up Magnum and I jumpped at the chance. I got this little Uncle Sam's hat off the internet and I made Magnum's shirt... and vola! It's patriotic pup! Isn't he so cute!

His little hat

The shirt

And guess what!!! He won a prize! He got the title most patriotic and won a $50 gift citerficate to Pet's Discount. Sam jokingly said Magnum is finally earing his keep. :-)

Magnum and his "treats" he got at the party

1 Comments:

Blogger Seni said...

What a cute dog!! How fun, he won the contest and great prizes.

Thanks for all the pictures...I really enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to the new posts and pictures.

I love you!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home