The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Greetings form the Pitts!

Ha, I know some of you are going to be like What is she talking about! Sam and I are in Pittsburgh until tomorrow morning. We are enjoying our little family vacation so far. Our trip to get here was quite a story, but since I'm on a borrowed computer I'll save that for later. Here is the preview... a forgotten bag, delayed planes, no sleep, and an upset stomach! I'm sure you are getting a picture by now. :-) I just wanted to do a little update, since I have been accused for not keeping up with my blog! You know who you are. :-) Hopefully, if I can get access to a computer, there will be more to come! Pray for safe travels! Love ya'll! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you I check your blog!!!!

I cant wait to hear your stories!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home