The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

SURPRISE!

Talk about an answer to prayer... a prayer I wasn't even praying for! Sam is HOME!!! I know, what's up with that?!? We came home Friday night and he's home for good... I hope. :-) Like I said I wasn't even praying for him to come home, I was just praying for his safety and that the year would go by quickly. :-) I guess God had other plans... we still don't know how it all happened. All I can say is PRAISE THE LORD! :-)

Sam walking through the door! Yea!

Hmmm, do we look happy to you? :-)

Magnum was so excited to see Sam, he was at his feet all night long.

Well, that's what's new with us!! There is still a possibility he will have to go in a few months, but we are just enjoying the time God has given us together. Thank you guys for all your prayers, cuz you played a part in his homecoming too!

13 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Mark said...

wow - that is so exciting!!! my class has been praying for you guys pretty much every day!!! i know that they will be so excited to hear this. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger sc3b said...

That is TOOOOOO exciting. We are very happy for you guys!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Are you kidding me?! Oh my goodness! God is so Great! and I am so happy for you. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Love ya!
Laura

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It must be SO nice to have Sam home!!!! What a wonderful surprise!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Praise the Lord! I am so excited for you guys!! I have been praying as well as my cheerleaders and Bible Study group!!!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

That's fantastic! Woo Hoo. what a great surprise, and what a kind gift from God. So glad you guys are "back together".

Do lots of fun and crazy stuff :)ps. did he just walk in and surprise you, or did you know that he would be heading home?

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is so exciting!! Praise the Lord!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Keara said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Chris, that is the BEST news! I hope that he gets to stay home for a good long time! LOVE YA! Keara

5:33 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

That is awesome! The Lord answered your prayers of protecting him and sent him home to be with you. That is the best suprise ever. Have fun with your husband!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Tad and Hannah said...

Hello my favorite Hawaiian!! :o) That is WONDERFUL!! I'm not sure if there is writing to go with the pictures (b/c if so my computer is not letting me see it), but I am so glad he was able to come suprise you! How long will he be home for? Do you know? I hope and pray that you guys have a great time together - no matter how long you have!!! I will have to try to call and chat with you soon - let you know what's going on and what's new. It's beeen too long!! Miss you! Praying for you guys. Luv ya!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Christina, I would LOVE to have the wedding in Hawaii!!! We are still looking around for a honeymoom!! I'm glad to hear that your man is home. I'm so jealous that you are in warm weather. I guess I shouldn't complain too much...we've been spoiled this year!
I'll talk to you later! luv ya!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Hunter Happenings said...

Hey Christina,

I am here in hawaii too. Its cool to see more alumni here. Dont know if you remember me or not from Northland, but i thought i would say hi.

6:23 PM  
Blogger sc3b said...

Hey there!! So...has anything happened in the month and a half that Sam has been home?!!!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home