The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Home for the Holidays

So, after a long flight, some turbulence, and sickness I finally made it to my parents house! The kids ambushed me at the door, but I loved it. The first day I unpacked and just rested, cuz I had caught a cold/flu bug. I slept for 14 house but woke up feeling better. :-) Which is good cuz the kids have been keeping me busy, and they never want to let me out of their sight. :-) Here are a couple of pictures... I have tons more and it's only been a couple of days... but this computer is only letting me load so many at a time. So there will be more to come!

Miriam and Anna after I did their hair :-)

Benjamin, Miriam, & Anna outside on the back porch... aren't they cute!

Miriam as Rudolf... see the red nose!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got to AL safe and sound. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I am sure the kids LOVE having you home and they arent going to let you leave!!! I cant believe those little girls were outside with their chancla's on!!! Isn't it col?

3:13 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Soooo cute Christina! I am so glad you are having a good time with your family.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jen and Mark said...

i can't believe how big they are!!! glad to hear that you made it there safely!!! have fun!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, christina. my name is becky gravley. i'm a friend of some of the couples in va. beach who are in seminary there and i found your blog. i wanted to ask you if i could somehow get in touch with your in-laws because i was amanda's fifth grade teacher at sweethaven christian academy. i also worked under mr. porter. i really loved their family and i even think i met sam once or twice. amanda alwasys talked about him. my email address is travbecksam@yahoo.com if you'd like to email me some time. even if you want to give that email address to amanda or your mom or dad in law, that'd be great! thanks! i'll be praying for you as you are away from your husband. thank you for the sacrifice you are making to help keep our country free. love,
becky

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home