The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Just a quick Update

Well, we have been leading a very hectic life these past couple of days. We have been running around trying to get all these last minute things done. Sam leaves in 5 days, he actually leaves early, early Saturday morning. I had a rough day yesterday, because it was his last Sunday at Church and a lot of people were saying good-bye to him...ANYWAY I will be fine. Ok, we are off to another appointment, so bye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Mark said...

my class has been praying for you everyday - i love you! if you need anything anytime - please call!

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home