The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Some of my Favorite people

Here are some pictures we took a year ago, when we went to the mainland to visit our families. Here we are in Chicago, visiting my family and seeing the sights. We walked around downtown, and tried to go to the zoo, but it was closed. I should also mention that it was COLD! Definitely not weather we are used to. :-) Anyway, my little sisters just love Sam, as you can see. Every time I call home, my family's like "When is Sam coming to visit?" Nothing about me, or how they want me to visit... just Sam (and the dog). No wonder I have a complex. :-)

Sam & Miriam

Sam & Anna

So, there are other issues weighing on my heart, but I think I will save that for another day. If you think about it, please pray for me I have been going through a lot lately, health wise. I'm too chicken to share it with everyone online... since it is kinda personal. I don't mind sharing. I've let go of my pride and I want people to pray for me, so if you know me and want more details give me a call or e-mail me. Thanks guys. I love you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Mark said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina,

I will be praying for you. I love you chica!

Yesenia

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope everything is ok...
Amanda, Joe and Alex

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're praying. i can imagine what fun poor health can be. :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Andrea! I'ts so good to hear from you. I thought once you deleted your blog I would never hear from you again. I have been praying for you as well. As for the rest of you guys, I guess it's time to start making some phone calls. Hopefully I'll be talking to you soon. Love you all!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! I love you! I love you!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home