The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Our Little Man

We bought Magnum a new bed/couch today. I felt bad because we used to let him have free roam over the house, and he LOVED sleeping on the couch! Well, we decided to stop that bad habit, and since then he has been moping around the house, looking up longingly at the couch. :-) But we solved the problem, he now has his own space and as you can see from the pictures... he loves it. :-) Parenting is so hard, and we don't even have kids yet!

Awe, he so cute curled up in his little ball :-)

Just chillin'

He's going, going....

gone!

No more paparazzi please!

As you can probably tell, nothing very exciting has been happening with me which is why my blog entries are about my dog, and 80's fashion style. Hopefully, I will have more to report on soon before I bore ya'll to death!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

He looks like he LOVES his bed! Our car Phoebe has her own bed too, but it is heated for our FREEZING COLD Wisconsin winters!!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish he could meet Brody!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger AnneB said...

Christina...I am so glad to finally get in touch with you. Mark and I think of you often and hope to keep in touch now!!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home