The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Peanut Butter and Rootbeer

Who needs TV when you got a dog for entertainment! The other night we had a blast with an empty peanut butter jar and Magnum.

He kept rolling the jar around trying to get to all the good stuff.


He's a smart one! He used his paw to hold the jar down and keep it from rolling too much. I don't have a picture of this, but he would gently bite the lip of the jar and carry it to his pillow so it didn't roll around as much. It was too funny!

You can see his tongue!

This picture cracks me up! He's got his WHOLE face in there!


He licked the jar clean! It's funny to see how he couldn't reach the very bottom.


He needed some IBC rootbeer to wash it all down.

What a FUNNY dog we have!

*for those concerned about our dog, we really didn't give him rootbeer. No pets were harmed during this photo shoot*

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie Barker said...

Wow, that did look entertaining. I was wondering where the whole rootbeer tie in was - but the last picture is classic. However, I'm not sure that's rootbeer?????

2:49 AM  
Blogger Jen and Mark said...

yeah - looks questionable to me? you know those porters!!! i'm sure that charlie would have blast with the peanut butter jar too. it probably would keep him busy.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute dog!!!

I see McDreamy in the background.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Sen, I was waiting for someone to catch that. I don't watch that show, but we had the Late Show on in the background. :-) Nice catch!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:~) I had the biggest crush on Patrick since the first time I saw Can't Buy Me Love!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jen and Mark said...

wow - that takes an observant eye - chris - you were always laughing at the people in the background!!! and i didn't even notice - i had to go back and look!

8:11 AM  
Blogger sc3b said...

Hi Christina!! I found your blog!! I set one up today mainly to keep in touch with our long lost "old" extension students. We'll see...Hope all is well. Drop us a note!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home