The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Less than a week to go!

Well, I won't be alone for long! Once I get to my parents house it will be mass chaos the whole time I'm there... but I'll love it! :-) I will admit I have been kinda lonely since Sam has been gone. He's my best friend and he understands me and tolerates all my weird moments. The very FEW I have. :-) I am looking forward to seeing my family (Sam's parents are coming over for Christmas too) and seeing Sam. But at the same time I have so much work that needs to be done before I leave! Who's idea was it to rearrange the bedroom right after Sam left... oh yea that was me. :-( Now I have all my clutter in the spare bedroom and some people want to use my house while I'm gone, but I don't think I'll have everything done by then.... OH WELL! Let's see what else is up with me... I am almost 100% better, and off of most of my meds. I'm not sure if I mentioned this but after the surgery I got pneumonia, so my recovery was a little slow. Thank you all for your prayers and wonderful comments. They were such a huge encouragement to me! I'll still keep updating the blog even in Alabama... hopefully I'll have time to write something before I leave. :-) K folks, that's about it. My life is boring, what can I say. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Barker said...

Christina,
rearranging is always exciting. Are you redecorating- or just rearranging? You will have to show us a picture of the final product (maybe that will be motivation to finish too:)

4:02 AM  
Blogger Jen and Mark said...

glad to hear that all is well. i hope that you have a great time in alabama!!! i understand about the rearranging - i'm still not satisfied with how things are!! :)

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina,

I hope you get it all done before you leave but don't stress out too much. Safe travels to AL and I hope I get to see you. Maybe!! I love you and I miss you!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Glad you get to spend time with your family! It will help keep your mind of of missing your Sam. Glad you are feeling better!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. I am glad you are able to spend a long time with your family while Sam is gone. That is good you get to see him at Christmas though!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home