The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Football in December

Sunday was a beautiful day here in Alabama, so we decided to play football in the front yard, after Church.

Anna is wearing her slip, from Church, and flip flops :-)

Benjamin and Miriam were the two main players, and they both are aggressive! I have the pictures to prove it! :-)

If you can't catch the ball, the next best thing is to tackle the other person!

I loved watching their faces! They both are really good.

Princess Anna got tired of playing and made herself a throne on top of the car. As you can see I'm having fun, and keeping busy. I hope your holidays are going well too! I get to see Sam in 9 days! Yea!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

What a fun family. I am sure you are never bored!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana looks so cute on top of the car. It looks like her hair was blow dried. The weather has been amazing and what a great way to take advantage of the day.

I love the pictures.

When does Sam and his family arrive to AL???

5:42 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Yea I've been straightening her hair :-) Actually there has been a change of plans... His family is not coming to Alabama, we (Sam and I) are driving to SC! It ends up we will be half way there anyway and it will be easier for his brother's family, he has a little son. So those are the new plans! :-) The kids are fine with it cuz they will get to celebrate Christmas twice. :-)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home