The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some More Pictures


Anna as a ballerina

Miriam contemplating :-)

Anna putting ornaments on the tree


Anna had a speaking role in the Christmas program... notice the one kid in the background :-)

After Church, showing off their pretty dresses... can you find the picture of me on the tree? (it was when I was younger)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls looks SO cute! Did you do their hair?

I remember those days of performing in the Christmas programs at church and school.

Thanks for the pictures. I enjoy looking at them!

Love you!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home