The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beautiful Day!

I know, I know... You all are thinking does this woman ever stop taking pictures! :-) I can't help it, the kids are so cute and I'm making a scrapbook as their Christmas present. So, I'm giving you a peak at all the pictures... see lucky you! Today was such a beautiful sunny day, so the girls and I went on a walk. (Benjamin was sick, so he stayed home) We had fun, and even sang Christmas carols while we walked. :-)

I wish I had a sister closer to my age growing up, the girls are so close.

Can they BE any cuter?

Blowing dandelions

She's ready for her close up!

(she already has a loose tooth!)

Sitting pretty in the leaves

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! Never! Keep posting! I love seeing the pictures and hearing about what you guys are up to. I even got a chance to show them to my mom and Abuelo. Thanks for sharing pictures and please, keep us posted, we enjoy it. I cant wait to see pictures when Sam and his family are in town! Make sure you post!! We miss and love you!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Give your family lots of love and hugs from all of us in Chicago. We miss you TONS and we love you even more. I hope you are having a wonderful time in AL and just soaking up all the family time and memories you can. I think Sam and his family arrived, so I hope you are keeping busy with them.

Post more pictures when you have a chance!!

Love, love, love and more love to you!

Yesenia

6:14 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

Cute pictures. I love the close up!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures. I want to see pictures from your holiday with Sam's family and your family. Please!!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home