The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Slacker

I know, I know... once again I have slacked off in keeping my blog updated! Bad Christina! (slap on wrist) Well, I have decided to update only to tell you I will be gone for 3 weeks! Sam and I leave tomorrow and head to the Mainland for a busy three weeks. Weekend #1 will be spent in Pittsburgh with Sam's family. His grandparents live there and they are having a family reunion. Weekend #2 my friend Sharon Jordon is getting married in Lansdale and I am in her wedding party. Weekend #3 we will drive to Chicago and attend my family reunion. So in three weeks time we will be seeing all of our family and a lot of my college friends! I'm going to need a vacation from our vacation! I am excited about it and I am actually all packed and ready to go... Sam is the one sleeping and not packed yet. :-) Speaking of sleeping, I should probably get myself to bed too, it's 3 am! In case you were wondering about Magnum he has his 2 favorite uncles (2 single guys from Church) staying over and watching him for us. Pray I come home to a clean house! :-)
I'll be back in three weeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Heston & I just moved to PA and we are planning on going to Sharon's wedding so we will see you there! Happy and safe travels!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO excited to see you and Sam!! I can't wait. Your weeks are going to be busy, but I will try to make sure your last week here is not as busy.

I am glad you guys made it to the mainland safe and sound.

I am keeping you, Sam and his family in my prayers.

I love you....

Oh and you really should update this blog more often, I check it at least three times a week!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home