The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Heading to Philly!

Well we are heading to Philadelphia to go to my friend, Sharon's wedding. On the way we stopped off at friends to stay for a couple of nights.

This is a picture of their son Ridan, isn't he cute! Anyway they live by High Point Baptist Church so we might stop through on the back and go to Church with them. So if I know you and you go there... I'll be there this Sunday! :-) Once again I'm on a borrowed computer so I have to go... I just wanted to keep up the updates! :-) Pray for safe travels! We went through 3 rental cars in less than 24 house... so we are on the 4th one now! Great times! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie Barker said...

Oh I hope you post pictures of Sharon's wedding. I can't wait to see them :) Enjoy all your vacationing.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for safe travels.

Are you flying into Chicago?

I got to see your mom and siblings last night, lots of fun. I cant wait to see you!

Your biggest fan in Chicago,

5:18 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

how do you know abby? we go to HP so we will see you sunday! i was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if you would make it to Sharon's wedding. We can't make it, but i am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! i COULDN'T understand why there was a baby on your webpage that looked just like ridan! LOL

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be here today!!! Yay!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home