The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

For Keara!

So my friend Brooke's son, Luke, turned one yesterday! I volunteered to make the cake for his jungle themed party... so here are the results. :-)

My monkey and tiger (sugar free) cupcakes (even the frosting was reduced sugar)

The end result!

Close up shot... there is a hippo in the river, a money, giraffe, elephant, and lions. The palm trees are pretzel rods and construction paper. :-)

My kitchen when I was through! What a mess!

Me not wanting to clean up! I will cook the whole day and not care, I even enjoy it, but I hate cleaning up after! You can tell by the look on my face huh :-)

For those of you waiting for pictures of out trip, I'm getting to them. I'm waiting for Sam to download some of the pictures from his phone. I've also been working this past week... I've taken a last minute job at the Preschool. So I have been busy! Anyway I will get the pictures posted soon!!!!!! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie Barker said...

Your cupcakes look amazing! Have you taken classes or is it that El. Ed. gene in you?

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! You have such a gift! Those cupcakes are so cute, they would cost a pretty penny here in the city. Maybe you could move here and go into business...I would handle all your PR needs. :~)

And as for the cake, you can't get anything better than what you made. So cute and so creative you are. I am telling you, lets go into business together. Talk it over with Sam and let me know. A move to the city would be a perfect idea to launch this plan.

Seriously....

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - you are freakin amazing!!! Martha Stewart - eat your heart out!! :) Love you girlie!

Keara

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a terrific job!!
Mom

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home