The Porter Page

I went to college at Northland, then came home and married my wonderful husband, Sam, in 2004. We currently live in Honolulu, HI with our dog Magnum.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Our wonderful laid back relaxing Christmas Day!

Just hanging out under the Christmas tree in our matching PJ's
Trying to steal a kiss from the dog :-)
Christmas Dinner
My gifts!
Yes folks I got a Kitchen Aid!


My wonderful Hubby

Our Great and Marvelous friends, Aaron and Katie, who chilled out with us. We watched Christmas movies in our PJ's and loved every minute of it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Seni said...

I love the matching pj's!!!

My favorite picture is of you trying to get a kiss from Mr. M! Too cute.

Great Christmas gifts! I know you are going to fill up that up in no time.

I love the mixer. I got one last year for Christmas and started using it recently, it is the best and I use it for everything. You are going to love yours and the color is GREAT!!!

Thanks for the updates, it is nice to see pictures of you guys!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. Thank you for the ornament.

That is our first ornament. We were suppose to get a Christmas tree but we never did so next year we will be able to use the ornament.

Looks like you got lots of Christmas gifts! You must have been very good this year! :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Hi Christina and Sam
You both look beautiful- have not changed at all. Today is John's 55th birhtday. Love you both.
God bless,
Pam and John too!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Seni said...

Enyaeva has a blog too. If you go to my page, she is on my list of friends. Check it out.

Miss you guys. Updates? Please (I am groveling here!)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Seni said...

What does a girl have to do to get some updates from her favorite cousin in HI? See, I do check your blog and I look forward to the updates!!

Love and miss you tons!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home